We are excited to announce that we have a new and improved CUSTOMER PORTAL to allow you to access your account information.
Our new and improved portal will be replacing our existing portal as each of you make the individual transition. The existing portal will no longer be used or accessible for conducting business as of April 30, 2019, so you must make the transition prior to that date.
Details on how to access and set up your account for the new portal are shown below.
On the new portal, you will be able to:
- Ask questions about your account or pests around your home
- Schedule future services
- Make payments
- Review account documents
- Check account history (services and payments)
- Benefit from enhanced security (including “forgot password” system)
Things You Will Need to Have and Do to Set Up Your New Portal Account
- You will access our new portal at terminixhsv.pestconnect.com
- You will need to click on the bold “Sign Up” at the bottom of the page
- You will need the email address associated with your account (Hint: You should have received an email version of this at the account we have on file.)
- You will need the billing account number or main phone number for your account
We apologize for the inconvenience of asking you to sign up again for the new portal, but it does offer several great features including added security for your account. One of those key features is a built-in “Forgot Password” system instead of having to ask us to resend your credentials as is the current protocol. Other key features are listed above.
If you have any questions as you set up your new portal access, please either call our office at (501) 922-3585 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being our customer. We hope that you will enjoy the added benefits of this new customer portal.